We would like to invite you to join
“WIEFPYEONGCHANG ROUNDATABLE 2014”
Pyeongchang, Gangwon Province, Republic of Korea
DEC. 15 ~ 16, 2014,
&Networking for Halal Business Opportunities
The WIEF Pyeongchang Roundtable 2014 will be held in Gangwon, Republic of Korea on 15 – 16 December 2014. The Roundtable, dubbed the “Conference in the Snow”, will be held at the Alpensia Resort Convention Centre in Pyeongchang, the venue of the Winter Olympics in 2018.
Organized by the World Islamic Economic Forum (WIEF) Foundation, in collaboration with the Gangwon Provincial Government, the Roundtable is a gathering of international investors and business leaders from various countries interested in exploring the opportunities in Gangwon in the areas of banking and finance, halal food industry, property and infrastructure.
The 2 day Roundtable programme consists of 3 thematic discussion sessions on Finance, Tourism and the Property sectors, guided matchmaking sessions to maximize networking amongst delegates and site visits.
Networking for Halal Business Opportunities is one of guided matchmaking sessions. This session will begin with a special presentation highlighting the growing halal industry in Korea. Participants in this session will be able to meet potential business partners from Korea. We cordially invite you to participate in the “Networking for Halal Business Opportunities” session as well as a variety of discussion sessions and outdoor activities.
- To enhance the understanding of Korean halal industry and to interchange the resources and information for current halal industry issues
- To provide an opportunity for Korean exporters including halal food producersand foreign businesspersons to explore possible business partnership through the matchmaking process (e.g. one on one business-meetings)
- Title : “ Target Participants for the Networking forHalal Business Opportunities”
- Date : December15-16, 2014
- Venue : Alpensia Convention Centre, Pyeongchang, Republic of Korea
- Hosted by : Korea Institute of Halal Industry, Korea Halal Co., Ltd.
- Supported by : Gangwon Provincial Government
- Participants: Businesspersons who want to make business partnership with Korean (halal) food
producers, cosmetics producers, medical equipment suppliers, pharmaceutical
companies, or other item suppliers.
- The session of“Networking for Halal Business Opportunities” will be held at Networking Lounge on December 15, 2014. The exact schedule will be informed upon fixing.
For participants in the program, special rate is availableforofficial accommodation in Holiday Inn Resort, Intercontinental Resort and Holiday Inn & Suites. Detailed information will be informed upon fixing.
5. Airport Transportation
Free Incheon airport pickup for Alpensia, Pyeongchangisavailable on December 14 (on arrival) while free hotel pickup for Incheon airport is available on December 16. Please let us know your schedule for arrival and departure. Then the exact pickup schedule is informed upon fixing.
5. Registration and Accommodation Free 2Days
- Hotel accommodation (2 nights) for Single Room
- Registration fee covers 3 dialogue sessions
- Business Matchmaking Service
- Networking Lunch / Official DinnerCultural Performance
- Tour Services andIndustrial Visit)
6. Number of participants in the session of “Networking for Halal Business Opportunities”
Only 25 persons
7.Target Participantsfor the Networking for Halal Business Opportunities
Businesspersons who want to make business partnership with Korean (halal) food producers, cosmetics producers, medical equipment suppliers, pharmaceutical companies, or other item suppliers
8.Contact And Registration Information
For registration, please send Registration Form via e-mail to email@example.com
If you have any query, please do not hesitate to let us know via above e-mail or by phone number +82-70-7642-8472. 82 -70-7517-1548 Kim Jin Woo
Co-operators for the session of “Networking for Halal Business Opportunities”:
Halal Korea Co., Ltd.
1806 Garden Tower 446-13 Bean1- Dong Gangbuk -Gu Seoul, Rep. of Korea
Korea Institute of Halal Industry Corp.(“KIHI”)
810 Ho, 306, Digital-ro, Guro-gu, Seoul 152-709, Rep. of Korea